1. Q: Can I get a sample to show around to buyers?
A: Yes. Once all details of your ideal are conveyed we will design and manufacture a prototype sample that you can show buyers.
2. Q: How do I Protect my idea? A: We will sign a NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) with you this means we cannot show or reproduce your product without your permission. We are in slipper business more than 16 years that we only manufacture goods for you. We have no interest in stealing ideals, and we insist that it is in writing. Contact us for an NDA.
3. Q: Can I choose material for my customize slipper? A: Yes, You can. We can discuss together to choose suitable, safety, non-harmful material to make nice sample
4. Q: What if I have special packing need? A: . No problem...We can pack your slipper in simple polybag or can design a full color box. Just let us know your requirement
5. Q: Can I have my company name or logo on my custom slipper? A: Yes. We can add your logo or name on slipper in various ways. We can make your logo on the slipper by silk screening or embroidery. We also can provide your own hang tags or sewing label. All of these details will be discussed during the prototype stage.
6. Q: What kind of material are used to make customize slippers? A: Our experiences designer will determine what kinds of different fabric that are required to match your idea or artwork
7. Q: Where do I send my ideals?
A: Submit a Quote Request, Mail us directly, call us or fax us. 8. Q: What is your minimum order? A: Nothing is the absolute,But the more quantity ,The more discount.
9. Q: Is your first price quote the final price?
A: Our first price quote is an estimate based on the limited information that you provided on your initial quote form. As we have rich experiences in plush industry and can usually get close with our first quote, every project is slightly different. Therefore the final price maybe higher or lower then the first quote. However your price will be final before we start production